Emerald Consulting LLC can help your company:
- Reduce costs
- Increase revenues
- Improve margins
- Enhance your customers' experience
Emerald Consulting was founded on the principle that “all good strategies deserve to be well executed”. Its founder, Dan Sperling, has found that many companies with good strategies are not as successful as they could be because they fail at implementation. The implementation of a good strategy is as important, if not more important, than the strategy itself.
Emerald Consulting can help improve your business's effectiveness through the following services:
- Strategy/Mission/Vision “fitness/health” – to ensure that these important messages are aligned and understood across the enterprise
- Strategy Implementation readiness – to ensure the organizational processes and structure can effectively achieve the strategy
- Project Management Office setup (organization, governance, project selection) – to help the organization govern the tactical execution of the strategy
- Project Management Execution (processes, PM selection) – to ensure that the Project Management organization is trained and staffed for success
- Strategy Achievement measurement / scorecard development – to provide timely feedback and drive accountability, enabling tactical adjustments as required
Dan Sperling is the founder and President of Emerald Consulting LLC. He founded the company based on 15 years of consulting experience, where he spent time in multiple industries and various types and sizes of major change initiatives. He was most recently the Sr. Director of Strategy Management for a national freight company where he served as a member of the Executive Leadership team and worked with all levels of the company from the Board of Directors to the front-line employees.
For more about Dan and his background, visit his LinkedIn page at:
Because good strategies deserve to be well executed!